Monday, August 13, 2012

Blendy and Delicious Breakfast

These are a couple pictures I took on Aug 13th. Some delicious items I got to enjoy. Thank you honey for such a sweet breakfast. Again, I'm too lucky! :) Oh, the Blendy coffee was one of my favorites in Japan. I was lucky enough to go by a store (Mitsuwa, Chicago) to get a bottle. :) 

I like Taco Bell too. I put a couple of tacos below as well. I like how they put the taco filling in there. It's in a distinct order. So, when we have tacos, I'll put the filling in there like Taco Bell does. :P








2 comments:

  1. Honey, it's my pleasure. I'm glad that you like those food! Anyways....the room looks such a mess on second picture...and last two pics... those are from Tacobell!! I didn't make them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but you know... I like some Taco Bell too once in awhile. There used to be a taco shop in Rockford, Il that I liked. I think the name of it was Taco Johns... I think that's where I got my taco craving!

    ReplyDelete