Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wraps, Souffle, Breakfast, Lunch, Ham, Lemon Meringue, Fresh Bread

Hear are some more pictures of another wrap that I had the privilege to enjoy! Fresh, all hand chopped (I enjoy watching her chop 'em too) and crispy. 
This, after, eating, I feel much better than when I have something too greasy. 

Wrap




The picture below shows something we had for breakfast lately. It really hit the spot. I chose not to use salad dressing though. I will sometimes do that based on how I feel. The bacon was thick cut and the potatoes O'Brien were something I picked up from the store. Sometimes I like those for breakfast. 
The souffle was homemade and really delicious. 
I'm not used to those, but I hear they can be approximately $5.00 for a piece half that size. 


The slice in the picture below shows about how big of a piece you can get at breakfast shops, but are pretty expensive. You can also make these souffles in small round souffle "dish". She chose to use a large pan. It gave us plenty to go around. :)



The below picture is something we had on the weekend. I like to have specially cooked ham sometimes and this is something she came up with. It was glazed to a crisp and sweet with spices. The asparagus was grilled nicely and the best, were those homemade "Smashed" potatoes. 


I used to talk about Lemon Meringue Pie, and now she made one. I think this was the first one she made, but it was delicious. 


The fresh bread below offered me many sandwiches for my drives into work. :)
It was made from brown rice. 
The bread was very slight sticky, but was still bread and made great sandwiches. 


Here is a sandwich she packed me for the drive to work. I love grabbing something so good to enjoy while I drive. It's all homemade and delicious. 


The bread was, as you can see, regular bread, but made with rice. It was amazing. The sandwich is from pork. I like to enjoy some fresh chocolate milk on the side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment