Sunday, April 15, 2012

You want sushi on the beach?

Domo Sushi. Not really on the beach though. :) 
Domo Sushi, was not too bad. I've had more "cost effective" sushi before though. :P 
It was good. The green tea was nice as well. The building was ok, had wifi. 
What you see in the pictures was about $75.00, that includes a tip. This is in Virginia Beach, VA. 

You know something? The soup (to me) had a real nice flavor. 
Shop around, try Yelp, or Urban Spoon before you eat out. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do want to bring up an Italian flavor for a second.  
Well, I just want to bring up a nice place I almost forgot all about... Manino's Italian restaurant. Take a look if your in the area. Wear a nice shirt too...






The shadows in the glass..... brrrrrr, scarry. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment