Thursday, March 29, 2012

The below pictures are the not-so-good eats. This is the famous chow from onboard ship. U.S. Navy. The first picture looked like Mabo-tofu. It tasted nothing like it. I was surprised to be slammed with a nutty, curry, bad cheese flavor. I still really do not  know what it was. Argh... I have to stop trying to remember too. It's not making me feel very good right now. ;) 

The picture below, is the general set up of the mess line. Usually they will have someone serving the food, but since it was late, they usually just leave the spoons out for us to serve ourselves. 


The shot below, is how it looked on my plate. the fried chicken patty was about the only thing I could eat. Everything else was cold. Now, that I'm home, I'll be able to get some "real" cooking. :) Now, it's time for me to take my mind off this whole thing for a bit and try to forget that meal. :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment