Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day Off

I finally have a day off from work. I miss updating this little blog though.
We went to eat at Cheeseburgers in Paradise tonight. Well, let me tell you something. It was good, but I definitely taste a difference between restaurant food and mama's food. :)

The wrap was good, but dang, when you have a woman that cooks like mine, most places we go have a hard time beating that. This husband truly has good eats!

The kids were happy and they seemed to miss me. That made me happy.
It was a little sad to see so many empty parking lots today. It seems like there isn't many people going out anymore. We hardly ever do, but I thought that was just us.
I even noticed Atlantic Bread Company was gone too. Well, my wife pointed that to me.
Some folks say that eating in America keeps the money in America.

Well, as for now, I think I'm going to read a few blogs and search for some pictures to put up here later.

Have a wonderful night and enjoy your life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment