Saturday, March 3, 2012

     Another day goes by. I didn't get to enjoy as much of her great tasting dishes, but am looking forward to it again tomorrow. Working late keeps me from getting home to that three meal deal and loving conversation with everyone at home. Well, that's what we work for I guess. :) So, when I'm away, I think about why I'm there, and that's to sustain a wonderful life with my family and look forward to that warm time together around the table at night. 


So, many times I look forward to work, then towards getting back home.


Nice meals... that means i need to make every attempt I can to do my part and stay as healthy as I can for the family too. She does her part by making the best things she can to keep us all healthy, so it's our part to keep that going on. 


I hope you enjoy the reading and are too the wife or husband with good eats. :) You deserve a nice life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment