Sunday, March 4, 2012

This time she made a nice little treat. Now, everything she does changes often. She get's ideas from... you guessed it, blogs. Oh, but this one she picked up at the store. She bought this nice tasting lobster soup from Trader Joe's and tossed some fresh spinach together with some toppings and oil. It was nice.

It wasn't difficult, but it made me feel much better. I could of ran out and grabbed a big old greasy burger..... but, that's not good for me, right?

I feel better when she makes something easy and tasty, but really healthy. The spinach she had wasn't lonely. She also had some nice rolls she baked from scratch. Those were torn, ever tenderly and dipped into that sweet lobster soup from the store! It was a nice lunch. Maybe I'll put a picture up later.

I also had some ship food, and will have to send a picture up as well. It was the basic requirements, but no flavor this time. Shipboard food.... sometimes does really well with all the critics.

Hope you enjoy your easy dining day. Dinner is next. I'll see if I can get something typed up about that one too.

Have a nice night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment